Memorial Music Samples
Music for Moments that Matter
Let us create music for you and your loved ones to help you celebrate a life well-lived, grieve for a loved one gone too soon, and help heal an aching heart. Simply choose the songs...ANY SONGS, and we'll weave them together in a stirring piano arrangement to create a fitting tribute for your loved one.
Alternatively, we can write a completely original song with lyrics all about your loved one. Fill out the questionnaire below and we'll get in touch with you to write a beautiful song to honor your loved one.
Click here for more samples of Jennie's Memorial Music.
Pricing for Piano Arrangements of existing music
- MP3 of personalized song using 3 songs of your choice
- MP3 of personalized song using 4 songs of your choice
- MP3 of personalized song using up to 7 songs of your choice
- photo montage video made of your personalized song with your photos (you may include up to 50 photos)
- CD of your personalized song
Houston-area clients: For an additional $100, Jennie will attend the event and perform your personalized song
To request a personalized piano arrangement, email email@example.com.
Pricing for Custom Memorial Songs
- Original lyrics and music (listen to "When I See You Again" or "Little Piece of Heaven" in the player above for an example of this option)
- MP3 includes piano and vocals performed by Jennie B. Larsen
- MP3 will be emailed in 5-7 business days from when the questionnaire is received
- Original lyrics and music (listen to "Beauty of a Mother's Love" in the player above for an example of this option)
- MP3 includes full band (piano, guitar, bass, drums) and vocals performed by Jennie B. Larsen
- MP3 will be emailed in 2-4 weeks from when the questionnaire is received*
- Original lyrics and music
- MP3 includes full band, vocals by session vocalists, and polishing (mixing and mastering) by recording engineers
- MP3 will be emailed in 4-6 weeks from when the questionnaire is received*
*expedited delivery is available for an additional cost
“Where words fail, music speaks”
— Hans Christian Andersen